Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Days About Me. Days 6 & 7


Day 6: Most Treasured Item.
My most treasured item. Hmmm... Do the Dr. & the Noodle count as items?  I like many items.  My iPhone & MacBook because they're awesome, make my life so much easier, and help me keep in contact  with the friends and fam I miss so much.  My engagement & wedding rings because they remind me of the love and commitment I made to the most amazing man I have ever known.  

But, my Dad always told me never to get attached to "things" and I really try not to. So, if I have to choose ONE item I treasure I would choose my rocking chair.  The rocking chair belonged to my Great-Grandmother then my Mother and now it's mine.  It is the rocker that I used for the Noodle's first four years and then loaned to my best friend Leti to use with her son (my Godson) Brayden.  We recently got the rocker back when we made the move to Pittsburgh.  I plan on using it to rock & nurse our future children and hopefully one day,  I can pass it on to them as well.  
Nana with her two grand-babies :)

Day 7: A Photo That Makes You Happy.
The Dr. & The Noodle await the Mrs.
Why does this photo make me happy? Let me count the ways.

1.  It was taken on the greatest day of my life.
2.  It is a photo of the two people I love most in the world.
3.  I love am obsessed with watching a Groom's face as his Bride walks down the aisle, so how fantastic is it to see the Groom's AND the son's face????? LOVE.

xoxo, 
The Mrs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment