Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: TTD



Before our move to the 'burgh the Dr. and I decided to do a "Trash the Dress" session. This was especially important to us because there was an error with our wedding photos and we received none of our posed shots.  Because of this, we decided to bring the Noodle along as there were no photos of all 3 of us from the wedding. So, on an early Saturday morning we got back into our wedding attire and drove out to Auburndale, Florida to meet up with our wonderful and amazingly talented photographer, Jana Morgan to get some rustic and nature-filled TTD photos.

For my inaugural Wordless Wednesday I would like to share some of my favorite shots from that sunny day..  No more words are needed. Jana Morgan's photography speaks for itself.  









  









Disclaimer: I realize 'trashing the dress' isn't generally viewed as very "green", but no worries.. After a good cleaning this bad boy is still being donated to a willing party.  (;

xoxo, 
The Mrs.

4 comments:

  1. These are some really pretty pictures. That last picture is my favorite. You three look great together! I am very happy you found a great person to spend the rest of your life with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome pictures you guys look so happy, So glad to see you found your fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your pictures!!! I really love the 9th one down :) Did you do any water shots? Or all nature?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls! No..no water shots for me. I'm pretty much terrified of lakes in FL. haha

    ReplyDelete