Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 Days About Me. Day 3: Favorite TV Show


Welcome to day 3 of "30 Days About Me". My favorite television show.  I find it next to impossible to choose just one favorite TV show. So, I've made a list of all the shows I love and why I love them.

TV shows I love right now:

So You Think You Can Dance.  Wednesday & Thursday are seriously my favorite days when SYTYCD is airing.  I look forward to this show ALL week and get so excited just to plop myself down on the couch and be entertained by amazing dancing.

Entourage.  This is one the Dr. and I enjoy together.  And pretty much the only reason we still subscribe to HBO.  Entourage is currently airing its last season.  I realize all good things must come to an end, but I am going to miss all the shenanigans of Ari, Vince, E and the rest of the boys more than I care to admit.

Modern Family.  This show is clever. And hilarious. There's a reason it earned 17 Emmy nominations this year.  If you aren't currently watching Modern Family, please start.  This is one of the two shows we actually watch as a family.  And all 3 of us LOVE it.

Glee. This is the other show we all watch together. The jury is still out on whether or not the Dr. truly enjoys it. But, being the awesome husband & father he is, he watches it with us anyway. Noodle and I are definitely Gleeks.  We can't get enough of all the singing and dancing.  It makes our hearts smile.

Survivor.  I have been watching Survivor since it began 11 years ago.  I started out watching it at home with my parents and now I am able to share it with my Noodle.  The Dr. will even occasionally catch an episode with us, but I haven't converted him to a true fan just yet.

Grey's Anatomy.  This used to be one the Dr. and I would watch together, but the farther he got through medical school the less he would watch, until he just stopped watching at all. No, maybe it doesn't accurately portray what goes on at a hospital, but I don't care! I can't get enough of all the drama, excitement, and love triangles.

Damages.  Best. Show. On TV. Glen Close is incredible and the plot keeps you hanging all season long just to be blown away in the season finale. I can't get enough. Seriously.


TV Shows I will love forever:

Sex and the City.  I own every episode on DVD and if I ever need to cheer up, this is what I put on.  Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha, & Miranda know just how to make me feel better. My girlfriends and I used to have SATC Sunday night parties where we would drink cosmos & eat chinese take-out. I miss those days. *sniff. sniff.*

The West Wing.  I started watching this with my parents and I was obsessed. Seriously. I have plenty of friends who remember me calling them on a random Thursday to 'PLEASE record The West Wing!!!!' because I had forgotten to set my VCR. Ha!

Nip/Tuck.  This show was outragreous and I loved every second of it.  I am especially fond of Christian Troy & Sean McNamara and the actors who played them so well, who a friend and I actually got to meet in Vegas in 2007. They were super friendly and kind.
Dylan Walsh, The Mrs, Julian McMahon & Ashley


There you have it.  My favorite TV shows.  Wow, now I realize why my DVR is always full.

xoxo,
The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment