Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 Days About Me. Day 1: Favorite song


This month I will be participating in "30 Days About Me" at A Daily Dose of Toni. By the end of the month you may or may not know more about me than you ever really wanted to.

Day 1: Your favorite song.

*Play video for dramatic affect.


9 months ago it would have been easy to choose my favorite song. Imagine by John Lennon was always my most favoritist song of all time. Until the day I married the Dr.
Come What May from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack was a song I fell in love with from the very first time I saw the movie. And when it came time to choose a wedding song, I knew it was perfect. The lyrics, the voices, the drama. Perfect. I would have to say this is now my favorite song. No other song evokes such powerful emotions and memories. This song will forever remind me of that awesome day. The best day of my life.
Never knew I could feel like this...
like I've never seen the sky before. ♥

xoxo,
The Mrs.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment